There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Kali Protectives believes the earth needs to be protected just as much as our heads do, so they crafted the Cascade Helmet with recycled, reclaimed, and responsible materials and manufacturing processes. The Conehead shell, impact-protective Low Density Layer, and recycled EPS liner all provide solid defense during a crash. And each piece of the helmet, even down to the straps, was thoughtfully chosen to minimize environmental impact.
- Earth- and brain-friendly helmet protects enduro riders and the planet
- Conehead shell dissipates energy from high impacts
- RHEON Low Density Layer manages linear and rotational forces
- EPS foam lining derived from recycled materials
- Oceanworks visor from reclaimed ocean plastic offers sun-shielding coverage
- Frequency Fit System and FidLock buckle provide best fit for added safety
- 13 passive vents improve airflow without lessening protective properties